November 27, 2012
If any event information changes you can edit it through your ticketscript Dashboard. Follow these simple steps to keep your event information up to date.
1) Log in to your Dashboard and click on Events.
2) Select the particular event you wish to edit by clicking on the pencil icon.
3) This will take you to the Event page, where you can edit general information such as location and time. Once you’ve made your changes click Save.
4) This will bring you to the tickets page. Amend ticket specifications by clicking on the pencil icon next to the ticket type. You can also alter the onsale date and time on this page. Click on Save.
5) A list of sales channels will now appear. Change their availability by clicking on the buttons under the sales channels. If the button for the specific sales channel lights grey the channel is switched off, if the button lights green it is switched on. You can also add sales channels. To do this, click on Ticketshop at the top of the page. Name your new sales channel in the white text box and click Add Channel. Make sure you add any sales channels before you change your event details. Click Save.
6) The promotion page will allow you to add a promotion method or amend current connection details. For information on how to create a Facebook Fan Page click here.
7) You must click Finish to complete and save your changes.
Don’t forget to inform customers of any changes to time and location. You can do this via social media, websites and mailing. For more information about accessing customer email addresses click here.