November 02, 2012
To sell your tickets on Facebook you must connect your ticketshop to a Facebook Fan page. Follow this simple how-to guide to setting up your Fan page.
1) Go to a static page (such as the About page on your profile). Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Create a Page link.
2) Choose the most fitting description for your event. If you are a company or venue go for the entertainment option, if you are a performer go for the artist, band or public figure option.
3) Give your new page a name and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
4) Facebook will now ask you to upload a picture. This could be a promotion image or logo, anything that best represents you or your event. Choose an image and click on save photo.
5) Give a short description of what you or your event is all about and click save info. You may wish to skip this stage and add information once your page is set up, if so click skip.
6) Choose whether you wish to enable ads or not.
7) Facebook will now take you through the stages of using your new page. This includes inviting friends, email contacts and posting statuses.
Once you have finished the set up process you can connect your ticketshop. To read more about connecting your Facebook ticketshop click here.
Promote your event by posting statuses, adding information and inviting people to like your page. Post new information and promotion at peak usage times and encourage people to share your page. This will ensure as many people as possible see your page.