October 30, 2012
Adding promo codes to your tickets is very straightforward. You can add a promo code to any ticket simply by using the “promotion code” option once edited into an individual ticket. Follow these simple step that will take you through the process.
1) Go to your Dashboard
2) Click on Events > Edit (the pencil icon next to the event you wish to add the promo codes to)
3) Click on tickets tab
4) Create a new ticket type at the discounted price
5) Edit into the ticket type just created (pencil icon)
6) Click on Promo Code dropdown. There are 3 options available to you.
7) Choose the most appropriate option for you from the drop down menu. Either enter the individual codes to the promotion code box or upload a large file using the CSV upload option depending on the option chosen.
Remember to save each page as you follow this process.
Follow these simple steps and you will have promo codes up and running in no time. Make sure you choose the best promo code option for your event. Ask your account manager if you have any questions.