It’s so easy to sell tickets for your event(s) with ticketscript. Simply follow these steps.
- Create a ticketscript account for free or login to your existing ticketscript account.
- Add an event with all the information about your event and create at least one ticket type.
- Customise your ticketshop and integrate it with your own website and Facebook fan page.
- As soon as your ticketshop is live, your customers can purchase tickets online for your event(s).
- Track your ticket sales through detailed reports in your ticketscript dashboard.
Enjoy the benefits of ticketscript
- ticketscript keeps visitors on your website and Facebook fan page helping build your brand
- ticketscript collects customer data and builds an email database which can be used to promote future events
- ticketscript is completely integrated with social media so your customers can spread the word about your events through their own networks
- ticketscript offers free promotion tools and real-time reporting
- ticketscript provides a free entrance management system which allows your customers fast entry into your event(s)
Get started now
Login to the dashboard
How much does it cost?
It is free to set up a ticketscript account. Ticket buyers pay a small booking fee of £1.50 per ticket plus a service fee of 3.5% for debit cards and 4.5% for credit cards.
When do I receive payment?
Payment for ticket sales is paid directly into your bank account after the event has taken place.