July 19, 2012
Facebook provides an additional sales channel for selling tickets to your event(s), and the advantage of using ticketscript is it’s so easy to set up your Facebook ticketshop. Simply follow the instructions and video below.
1. Login to the ticketscript dashboard ensuring you are logged out of Facebook
2. Click on “Settings” in the black menu bar in the top right-hand corner of the dashboard and select “Connect” from the drop-down menu
3. Click on “Connect with Facebook” in the Facebook section which will prompt you to log into your Facebook account. N.B. You will need to log into Facebook as an individual who has admin access to the fan page which the ticketshop will be connected to
4. Click “Log in” when the prompt pops up
5. Select which Facebook fan page on which you wish to have your ticketshop and click on “Add shop”
6. Head over to your Facebook fan page and you should either see the ‘Buy tickets’ tab at the top of your page or in the drop down menu at the top
7. It is important that your ticketshop is on the first line of icons so that it is visible when fans visit your page. You can change the icon image and position to give your ticketshop greater stand-out.