Netherlands – Account support
About the Company
We are ticketscript – the European market leaders in digital self-ticketing, ranked #34 in the Deloitte 2014 UK Technology Fast 50. Whether it’s massive dance events, festivals, gigs, outdoor cinemas, fairs, theatre shows, exhibitions, comedy nights, or award ceremonies – we do them all! We believe in empowering our customers. Their success is our success. So far over 90,000 events have worked with us, including brands such as MTV, Tesco Wine Fair and Ministry of Sound – and this is only the beginning. We have offices in London, Amsterdam, Antwerp, Berlin and Barcelona and are rapidly expanding across Europe.
The Account Support employee will support the Account Management team – helping our clients and generally getting involved across all our clients’ events to help them have an amazing experience of our ticketing service. This is an incredible opportunity to get great experience and make a real difference in an exciting, fast-paced entrepreneurial company.
- First contactperson and effective management for small to midsized accounts in the Netherlands
- Helping our customers to set up their event using our solutions
- Ensure our clients make the most of all our available services
- Feedback and input into new development and platform features
- Offer general support to account management team
- Must be a native Dutch speaker
- Great customer oriented experience
- Experience in using data and spreadsheets
- Good verbal and written English skills
- Experience in event organisation would be a bonus but not essential
Skills and competences
- A strong communicator, both verbally as written
- Highly motivated, extremely organised and an excellent eye for detail
- Able to do commercial calls and act as an active listener
- You show a great deal of empathy and understand our clients needs
- You think and act with the clients needs in mind
- A love for events
- Ability to form successful working relationships with colleagues across the business and external agencies
A competitive salary within an international and growing technology company that offers you the possibility to deepen your international career. You will join an energetic and results driven team based in Amsterdam who are passionate about what we do. A commission structure based on team performance. Laptop and mobile phone for professional use.
And that’s not all. Extra benefits include:
- Drinks every Friday (to ease in the weekend)
- Snacks and fruit
- As much coffee, tea or soft drinks as you want
- An invitation to our office and departmental social events & parties throughout the year
- Our infamous Christmas which takes place in one of the cities we resident in. All employees will celebrate the end of a successful year together in either Amsterdam, Antwerp, Barcelona, Berlin or London.
Job type: Full-time (40 hrs)
Job location(s): Amsterdam, The Netherlands
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV + motivation to email@example.com with the subject line “Account Support NL”.