Netherlands – Head of Account Management
About the Company
We are ticketscript – the European market leaders in digital self-ticketing, ranked #34 in the Deloitte 2014 UK Technology Fast 50. Whether it’s massive dance events, festivals, gigs, outdoor cinemas, fairs, theatre shows, exhibitions, comedy nights, or award ceremonies – we do them all! We believe in empowering our customers. Their success is our success. So far over 90,000 events have worked with us, including brands such as MTV, Dance Valley, Affordable Art Fair, Dutch Design Week and Lakedance – and this is only the beginning. We have offices in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Berlin, Barcelona and London and are rapidly expanding across Europe.
Can you challenge yourself and the ticketing industry? As the Head of Account Management you will manage the successful team of Account Managers in the Benelux tasked with growing the ticket sales and revenues with our existing and new clients. The successful candidate will represent the Benelux Account Management Department at Management level and report directly to the Country Director Benelux.
- Maintain and grow our business in the Benelux
- Manage the operational systems, processes and policies
- Attend major client meetings and deliver presentations
- Renegotiate contracts with key accounts
- Represent the Benelux Account Management Department at Management level
- Provide ongoing reporting and analysis
- Manage all Account Management staff including career development, coaching, training and recruitment
- Work closely with Head of Sales and Country Director to maximise revenue
- At least 6 years experience within a fast pacing environment
- At least 3 years experience in managing teams
- Ticketing, events, new media, SaaS experience is a big plus
- Fluent Dutch (on native level) and good English (written and oral)
Skills and competences
- Commercially driven
- Results oriented
- Good man-management skills
- Organised, proactive and a problem solver
- Ability to influence and offer professional insight
- Excellent communication and written skills
- A confident, professional and positive approach
- Self-motivated, competitive and driven
A competitive salary within an international and growing technology company that offers you the possibility to deepen your international career. You will join an energetic and results driven team based in Amsterdam who are passionate about what we do. Participation in an uncapped commission structure, laptop and mobile phone for professional use.
And that’s not all. Extra benefits include:
- Drinks every Friday (to ease in the weekend)
- Snacks and fruit
- As much coffee, tea or soft drinks as you want
- An invitation to our office and departmental social events & parties throughout the year
- Our infamous Christmas which takes place in one of the cities we resident in. All employees will celebrate the end of a successful year together in either Amsterdam, Antwerp, Barcelona, Berlin or London.
Department: Account Management
Job type: Full-time (40 hrs)
Job location(s): Amsterdam, The Netherlands
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV + motivation to email@example.com with the subject line “Head of Account Management Amsterdam”.