HR Officer (maternity leave – 6 months with possible extension)
Founded in 2006 we’re now Europe’s market leader in digital self-service ticketing with offices in Amsterdam, London, Berlin, Antwerp, and Barcelona with more than 150 employees. It’s our mission to help event organisers get the most from their online ticketing and yes, you’ve guessed it, sell more tickets. Our services are used by over 125,000 events, selling over 20m tickets across Europe for festivals, exhibitions, air shows, fairs, sports events and more. As a result we work with a wide range of renowned event organisers, both internationally and locally. These include Art of Dance (NL), Dutch Design Week (NL), Brighton Pride (UK), Tesco Wine Fair (UK), Waterstones (UK), Love Family Park (DE), Groezrock (BE) and Affordable Art Fair (INT).
What you’ll be doing
We are looking for a full time (32 hrs +) HR Officer to support the Head of HR for a period of 6 months for maternity cover. The HR department within ticketscript is the heart of company culture development of the organisation. The scope of work for this role consists of providing direct support to the Head of HR and to supply general HR support to the ticketscript offices in all countries (Belgium, Germany, Netherlands, Spain and UK). You are the “go-to” person for all the general HR questions our employees might have. You will also provide support to (or lead, in some cases) specific HR projects such as the pension scheme, insurances and other related HR topics.
As an HR Officer your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Looking after all personnel administration (related to flow of people in, through, up and out of the organisation)
– HRIS: Accountability for data integrity; quality, accuracy and usability of employee data, etc
– Other administrative tasks, e.g. drafting company HR policies, letters, archiving, etc.
– Coordination of on- and off boarding of all employees
– Payroll support
– Generate management information
– Go-to person for all general HR questions employees might have
– Feedback interviews with new employees
– Exit interviews
– Support the HR Manager in recruitment, performance review processes
– Work closely with the HR Manager on people management related projects
– Company culture development
We are looking for a highly structured HR professional with an eye for detail and 2 to 4 years’ experience in a supporting HR position. Having finished your Bachelor / Master level studies (HR related) is a big plus, experience in a fast paced environment is a must.
– Bachelor or Master degree, preferably to HR
– At least 3-4 year experience as an allround HR professional within a fast paced environment
– Knowledge of (international) labor law: Dutch employment law is a must, preferably also knowledge regarding the territories of Belgium, Germany, Spain and UK
– Excellent oral & written communication skills in Dutch (on native level) and English and German, must be confident to interact with people at all levels.
Skills & Competences
– A methodical and well organized approach to work, ability to prioritize work and work very accurately
– Integrity and honesty are two of your core values
– Work independently and under pressure
– A service minded attitude
– Results driven attitude
A competitive salary within an international and growing technology company that offers you the possibility to deepen your international career. You will join an energetic and results driven team based in Amsterdam.
Perks to sweeten the deal
– Drinks every Friday (to ease in the weekend)
– Snacks and fruit
– As much coffee, tea or soft drinks as you want
– An invitation to our office and departmental social events & parties throughout the year
– Our infamous Christmas which takes place in one of the cities we resident in. All employees will celebrate the end of a successful year together in either Amsterdam, Antwerp, Barcelona, Berlin or London.
Department: Human Resources
Startdate: April 2016
Job type: Full-time (32-40 hrs)
Job location(s): Amsterdam, The Netherlands
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “HR Officer”.