Sales Manager NL
Founded in 2006 we’re now Europe’s market leader in digital self-service ticketing with offices in Amsterdam, London, Berlin, Antwerp, and Barcelona with more than 150 employees. It’s our mission to help event organisers get the most from their online ticketing and yes, you’ve guessed it, sell more tickets. Our services are used by over 125,000 events, selling over 20m tickets across Europe for festivals, exhibitions, air shows, fairs, sports events and more. As a result we work with a wide range of renowned event organisers, both internationally and locally. These include Art of Dance (NL), Dutch Design Week (NL), Brighton Pride (UK), Tesco Wine Fair (UK), Waterstones (UK), Love Family Park (DE), Groezrock (BE) and Affordable Art Fair (INT).
What you’ll be doing
The Sales Manager is responsible for expanding our customer base throughout the Netherlands by generating new business and ensuring targets are met. The successful candidate will be based in the Amsterdam office and report directly to the Head of Sales Benelux.
– Generating leads through own pro-activity, referrals and networking
– Provide a solution-based sales approach to drive new business across multiple event sizes and genres
– Negotiate contracts, the terms of an agreement and close sales
– Provide customers with quotations and tenders
– Attending potential client meetings and delivering presentations
– Pipeline Management
– Provide ongoing reporting and analysis via CRM system
We are looking for a results driven sales professional who knows how to close deals. A hunter’s mentality and an entrepreneurial attitude will help you to be successful as a sales manager within ticketscript.
– Bachelor / Masters degree
– At least 3 years experience of new business sales within a fast paced environment
– History of exceeding targets
– Experience in working with crm
– Drivers license
Skills and competences
– Results driven attitude
– Excellent communication skills (native Dutch and English)
– Excellent selling and negotiation skills
– A confident, professional and determined approach
– Self-motivated, competitive and driven
What we offer
A competitive salary within an international and growing technology company that offers you the possibility to deepen your international career. You will join an energetic and results driven team based in Amsterdam who are passionate about what we do.
Perks to sweeten the deal
– Drinks every Friday (to ease in the weekend)
– Snacks and fruit
– As much (real!) coffee, tea or soft drinks as you want
– An invitation to our office and departmental social events & parties throughout the year
– Our infamous Christmas party which takes place in one of the cities we resident in. All employees will celebrate the end of a successful year together in either Amsterdam, Antwerp, Barcelona, Berlin or London.
Job type: Full-time (40 hrs)
Job location(s): Amsterdam, The Netherlands
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV + motivation to email@example.com with the subject line “Sales Manager NL”.