Internship Assistant Bookkeeper
About the Company
We are ticketscript – the European market leader in digital self-ticketing, ranked in the Deloitte 2014 UK Technology Fast 50. Whether it’s massive dance events, festivals, gigs, outdoor cinemas, fairs, theatre shows, exhibitions, comedy nights, or award ceremonies – we do them all! We believe in empowering our customers. Their success is our success. So far over 80,000 events have worked with us, including brands such as MTV, Tesco Wine Fair and Ministry of Sound – and this is only the beginning. We have offices in London, Amsterdam, Antwerp, Berlin and Barcelona and are rapidly expanding across Europe.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join as an intern in a market leading company. Ticketscript is growing and the Finance team is searching for an intern to assist our bookkeeper with the day to day work. You will report to the bookkeeper and the financial accountant of ticketscript.
– Assisting with the month closing process;
– Assisting with the Accounts receivable process;
– Assisting in the expenses process by checking expenses with the policy, reconciling with purchase orders and perform the bookings;
– Booking of accounts payable invoices;
– Booking of the non-general revenue invoices;
– Booking of refund invoices;
– Booking of the bank statements;
– Generating downloads of the different bookkeepings for the Business controllers.
– Working on your Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance or Business;
– Available for 6 months;
– Interested to work in an international Finance department;
– Positive and proactive;
– Strong communication skills;
– Good analytical and problem solving skills;
– Ensure delivery of timely and accurate financial information;
– Good Excel skills are appreciated;
– Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
– Able to speak and document in Dutch and English.
You will get an intern fee, a job coach and experience in working for an international and growing technology company. You will join an energetic and results driven team based in Amsterdam.
And that’s not all. Extra benefits include:
– Drinks every Friday (to ease in the weekend)
– Snacks and fruit
– As much coffee, tea or soft drinks as you want
– An invitation to our office and departmental social events & parties throughout the year
– Department: Finance
– Job type: Full-time (32-40hrs)
– Period: 6 months
– Job location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
– Start date: September 2015
If you are interested in applying for this internship please send your CV + motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Internship – Assistant Bookkeeper”.