Spain – Sales Manager
About the Company
We are ticketscript – the European market leaders in digital self-ticketing, ranked #34 in the Deloitte 2014 UK Technology Fast 50. Whether it’s massive dance events, festivals, gigs, outdoor cinemas, fairs, theatre shows, exhibitions, comedy nights, or award ceremonies – we do them all! We believe in empowering our customers. Their success is our success. So far over 80,000 events have worked with us, including brands such as MTV, Tesco Wine Fair and Ministry of Sound – and this is only the beginning. We have offices in London, Amsterdam, Antwerp, Berlin and Barcelona and are rapidly expanding across Europe.
The Sales Manager is responsible for expanding our customer base throughout Spain by generating new business and ensuring targets are met. The successful candidate will be based in the Barcelona office and report directly to the Head of Sales Spain.
As a Sales Manager you are part of a sales team who is responsible for generating new business in the Spain.
- Generating leads through own pro-activity, referrals and networking
- Provide a solution-based sales approach to drive new business across multiple event sizes and genres
- Negotiate contracts, the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Provide customers with quotations and tenders
- Attending potential client meetings and delivering presentations
- Pipeline Management
- Provide ongoing reporting and analysis via CRM system
Skills and competences
- Bachelor / Masters degree
- At least 3 years experience of new business sales (preferably within a tech environment)
- History of exceeding targets
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills
- Extremely organised, flexible
- Proactive and creative
- Ability to influence and offer professional insight
- Excellent communication and written skills
- A confident, professional and determined approach
- Self-motivated, competitive and driven
A competitive salary within an international and growing technology company that offers you the possibility to deepen your international career. You will join an energetic and results driven team based in Barcelona who are passionate about what we do. An uncapped commission structure, laptop and mobile phone for professional use.
And that’s not all. Extra benefits include:
- Drinks every Friday (to ease in the weekend)
- Snacks and fruit
- As much coffee, tea or soft drinks as you want
- An invitation to our office and departmental social events & parties throughout the year
- Our infamous Christmas which takes place in one of the cities we resident in. All employees will celebrate the end of a successful year together in either Amsterdam, Antwerp, Barcelona, Berlin or London.
Job type: Full-time (40 hrs)
Job location(s): Barcelona, Spain
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line “Sales Manager Spain”.