Digital Marketing Assistant
About the Company
We are ticketscript – the European market leaders in digital self-ticketing, ranked in the Deloitte 2014 UK Technology Fast 50. Whether it’s massive dance events, festivals, gigs, outdoor cinemas, fairs, theatre shows, exhibitions, comedy nights, or award ceremonies – we do them all! We believe in empowering our customers. Their success is our success. So far over 90,000 events have worked with us, including brands such as MTV, Tesco Wine Fair and Ministry of Sound – and this is only the beginning. We have offices in London, Amsterdam, Antwerp, Berlin and Barcelona and are rapidly expanding across Europe.
The Digital Marketing Assistant sits within the marketing team in the performance team which is tasked with driving profitable event organiser leads to the business. You will assist with the reporting and administration of the campaign activity that drives these leads. You will assist both the Digital Marketing Executive and Head of Performance Marketing in creating and analysing reports on the performance of these campaigns.
The responsibilities for this role are:
– Updating and maintaining the lead database for ecrm activity
– Daily, weekly, and monthly data reporting and analysis
– Self sign up lead nurturing
– Formulating content test calendars
– Creating and analysing new ecrm creative
You are a team player with an interest in data led marketing. You will constantly be curious about discovering and learning new techniques. Whilst you may not have experience of some marketing channels your adaptive and quick to learn.
– At least 6 months relevant experience within a marketing environment
– Competent with excel out similar spreadsheet programmes
– A broad understanding of Analytics
Skills and competences
- Google qualified, or studying for qualifications
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels
– Basic understanding of HTML a bonus
– Familiar with pivot tables and equation functions in Excel or Sheets
– A desire to grow a career in performance marketing or analytics
A competitive salary within an international and growing technology company that offers you the possibility to deepen your international career. You will join an energetic and results driven team based in London.
And that’s not all. Extra benefits include:
– Drinks every Friday (to ease in the weekend)
– Snacks and fruit
– As much coffee, tea or soft drinks as you want
– An invitation to our office and departmental social events & parties throughout the year
– Our infamous Christmas which takes place in one of the cities we resident in. All employees will celebrate the end of a successful year together in either Amsterdam, Antwerp, Barcelona, Berlin or London.
– Department: Marketing
– Job type: Full-time (40 hrs)
– Job location(s): London
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV + motivation to email@example.com with the subject line “Digital Marketing Assistant”.