Sales Executive UK/IRL
About the Company
We are Ticketscript – the European market leaders in digital self-ticketing, ranked in the Deloitte 2014 UK Technology Fast 50. Whether it’s massive dance events, festivals, gigs, outdoor cinemas, fairs, exhibitions, comedy nights, or award ceremonies – we do them all!
We’ve sold over 20 million tickets to more than 100k events including Dance Valley, Affordable Art Fair and HISWA – and this is only the beginning. We have offices in London, Amsterdam, Antwerp, Berlin and Barcelona and are rapidly expanding across Europe.
The Sales Executive is responsible for identifying and generating new opportunities (leads) for the UK Sales Team. The successful candidate will be based in the London office and report directly to the Head of Sales
– Contacting potential leads to ascertain their interest in our services
– Qualifying their suitability to adopt our platform
– Demonstrating the system to prospects
– Provide ongoing reporting via CRM and lead system
We are looking for a driven, motivated client-facing individual. You have exceptional communication skills and professional telephone manner, and are a positive person with a strong work ethic, not afraid to pick up the phone and quickly cover a lot of ground. A natural team player, you will have an important role within the commercial team, providing the sales managers with strong leads, whilst also being given the opportunity to close your own business.
– Great telephone-based client facing experience
– Experience in a fast-paced sales environment
– Used to working with CRM / sales prospecting systems
Skills and competences
– Self-motivated, competitive and results-driven attitude
– Excellent communication skills
– A confident, professional, and positive attitude
– Excellent numeracy and reporting skills
– Experience in ticketing / events industry, or selling SAAS solutions is a bonus
– A competitive salary within an international and growing technology company that offers you the possibility to deepen your international career. You will join an energetic and results driven team based in London who are passionate about what we do.
– A laptop for professional use.
And that’s not all. Extra benefits include:
– Drinks every Friday (to ease in the weekend)
– Snacks and fruit
– As much coffee, tea or soft drinks as you want
– An invitation to our office, departmental social events & parties throughout the year
– Our infamous Christmas which takes place in one of the cities we resident in. All employees will celebrate the end of a successful year together in either Amsterdam, Antwerp, Barcelona, Berlin or London.
Job type: Full-time (40 hrs)
Job location(s): London, UK
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV + motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Sales Executive UK/IRL”.